As part of Martinsville Speedway’s 75The tenth Anniversary season, racing fans will have plenty of fun opportunities ahead Virginia competes for the final race of the season finale of the modified NASCAR Whelen Racing Lovers 200 Tour on Thursday, October 27, ASCAAR Xfinity Series Playoff and qualifying Friday, October 28, Dead On Tools 250 NASCAR Xfinity Series Final Race on Saturday, October 29 and Series Qualifier Race NASCAR Xfinity 500 Cup Sunday, October 30.
As we conclude our historic 75The tenth This anniversary season, we’re expanding our fan experience offerings from halfway to the start and finish line to celebrate NASCAR at Martinsville Speedway,” said Clay Campbell, Martinsville Speedway President. Make more memories with us in the NASCAR qualifiers.”
On Wednesday, October 26, campers and guests will have the opportunity to ‘get into the ring’ before the best of NASCAR compete at Martinsville Speedway as part of Track Laps for Charity from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Track Laps for charity will be hosted under the spotlight and give to recipients Opportunity to take their personal cars on a five-lap tour of the track for a $25 donation. All proceeds will go towards 28The tenth Annual Christmas game drive to take advantage of Grace network Martinsville and Henry County.
before 2022 NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour Champion Virginia was crowned in the 200 Race Fans Race, and racing fans can get their favorite driver autographed. A fan-appropriate autograph session will be held on the Amphitheater floor from 7:00 PM to 7:30 PM for ticket holders.
Friday, October 28 and Saturday, October 29 Martinsville Speedway will host GEICO Campground Parties from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. GEICO’s Campground Concerts will take place on top of the hill in the general admission campground featuring a DJ both nights, Hot Sauce Band on Friday and Souljam on Saturday. The track will also host Halloween games and crafts, s’mores station, and Pumpkin decorating contest and camp decorating contest with winners announced on Friday and Saturday, respectively.
Martinsville Hot Dog is one of the sport’s most popular food, so celebrate 75The tenth Anniversary Martinsville Speedway fans can enjoy “Hot Dog with the Top Dog”. On Friday, October 28 at the General Admission Camp Grounds, campers and guests can enjoy a Martinsville hot dog with longtime trail head Clay Campbell.
Over the weekend, Martinsville Speedway will host Halloween activities for fans. Halfway through, there will be trick-or-treat kids on every cargo truck and partner show on Saturday and Sunday. The NASCAR Kids Zone will include Halloween activities such as crafts, games and picture frames.
Additional opportunities for fans of all ages to enjoy and participate in the track will be available throughout the weekend on Saturday and Sunday, including the following:
- Over the weekend, filming moments will take place at various locations around the racetracks. Fans can be picked up with partner tires including the Martinsville Speedway 75The tenth Anniversary snapped out of the ticket office, Martinsville Speedway 75The tenth The timetable along the fence at the main gate, the autumn scenery in the grounds of the General Admission Camps, and the mock Victory Trail.
- NASCAR Kids Zone will be back halfway with Halloween activities, coloring stations, driver slate puzzles, next-generation race car design, Martinsville Speedway activity book, chalk art, prizes and other kid-friendly activities like the Midway Mania Punch Card that kids of any age can enjoy . NASCAR Drivers will host a Q&A only for kids including Kyle Weatherman on Saturday from 12:30 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. Alex Labbe & Josh William on Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m., and Erik Jones reading “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown Sunday 10:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Fueled by the Adventure Force, the NASCAR Kids Zone will include a champion racer racing game, a racer racer arena, and new NASCAR RC cars.
- Martinsville Speedway 75The tenth Anniversary Ferris Wheel with Ride for Everyone Friday 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- The eNASCAR Gaming Hauler will be midway and feature four iRacing simulators for Martinsville Speedway virtual racing as well as a Gamer tent featuring Mario Kart. The area will be open before the green flag each race day.
- After Dead On Tools 250 on Saturday, October 29, Kyle Petty will be signing a book of his memoirs, swerve or die, at Roosky’s Bar & Grill at 54 W. Church St., Martinsville, Va. He will also be playing some of his original music at the event. Copies of his book will be available for purchase and entry is free.
- Fans will be able to watch local teams perform midway through the group performance stage throughout Saturday and Sunday.
- The Red Carpet Driver Ride will take place with the NASCAR Cup Series on Sunday at 1:25 p.m., and drivers will walk the red carpet along the front of their race cars as part of their pre-race experience.
Trackside Live is more than just a destination; It’s a fully-produced 45-minute live show hosted for audiences of all ages in attendance on the day of the NASCAR Cup Series race. Show content is uniquely produced and developed for each track and market with driver appearances, Hall of Fame guests, celebrities, eNASCAR integration, giveaways, entertainment and more.
All weekend, includes Trackside Live Questions and answers for driver, characters, music and all kinds of entertainment including:
- Friday 12:30 pm Soul Psychdelique Orchestra
- Friday 2:15 pm Myatt Snider Q&A
- Friday 3:00 pm Blairs West Band
- Saturday 9:30 am Stimpson country band
- Saturday 10:20 am Tyler’s Amazing Law of Equilibrium
- Saturday 10:30 am Jeb Burton Q&A
- Saturday 10:45 am Celeste Kellogg Band
- Saturday 11:45 am Josh Perry Q&A
- Saturday 12:45 PM Mason Massey Q&A
- Saturday 1:00 PM Tyler’s Amazing Law
- Sunday 9:45 AM 20 Ride Episodes
- Sunday 10:50 am Tyler’s Incredible Balance Law
- Sunday 11:15 am Kevin Harvick Q&A
- Sunday 11:30 am Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Q&A
- Sunday 12:05 pm Tyler’s Amazing Law of Equilibrium
- Sunday 12:30 pm Hacken Boys
- Sunday 1:30 p.m. Tyler’s Amazing Law of Balance
The Xpogo Stunt Team Fans will be greeted with shows at Midway on Fridays from 12:10pm to 12:30pm, 1:50pm to 2:10pm, and 3:45pm to 4:05pm; Saturday 9:10 AM to 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM to 11:45 AM, 2:00 PM to 2:20 PM; Sunday 9:20 AM to 9:40 AM, 10:50 AM to 11:10 AM, 12:10 PM to 12:30 PM
Flippenout Productions They will perform their air show at Midway on Friday from 1:30 PM to 1:50 PM, 2:30 PM to 2:50 PM, 4:45 PM to 5:05 PM; Saturday 10:15 AM to 10:25 AM, 12:00 PM to 12:20 PM, 2:20 PM to 2:40 PM; Sunday from 9:00 am to 9:20 am, 10:45 am to 11:05 am, 12:35 pm to 12:55 pm
On Sunday, October 30, Martinsville Speedway will host a seasonal ticket renewal party for ticket holders at the tent outside Turn 4 at 10:00 AM. The event will include Q&A with Richard Petty, Dale Inman, Clay Campbell and Ty Gibbs. Martinsville hot dogs and Pepsi drinks will be served.
Prior to the Xfinity 500, the Martinsville Speedway pre-race experience will intensify in the pre-race phase at the start and finish line. While a DJ plays, Monica Palumbo will host fans for games and activities as well as Driver Q&A with Noah Gragson at 11:30am, Joey Lugano at 11:45am, and Kyle Larson at 12:00pm.
To find out more about how fans can join the pre-race experience, visit www.martinsvillespeedway.com/
Stay up-to-date with all the activities in and around Martinsville Speedway at www.martinsvillespeedway.com/
Martinsville Speedway PR